CMS provides a glimpse at OASIS-C1
Effective Apr 29, 2013
Published Apr 29, 2013
Last Reviewed Apr 29, 2013
The following document details CMS' proposed changes for OASIS-C1, as filed with the Office of Management and Budget.
You must log in to view the content you requested.
Not a subscriber? Start accessing the article you’re seeking right away plus weekly, home health-specific news, analysis, guidance and specific tools that enable your agency to increase referrals and profitability during times of increased competition and regulatory scrutiny.
Need multi-user access? Ensure uninterrupted individual access and maximum coding productivity for your whole team. For site license inquiries call: 1-855-CALL-DH1
Subscribers receive 12 monthly issues of the Home Health Line to help them:
- Comply with the latest CMS regulations
- Boost referrals with effective marketing and sales tactics
- Recruit and retain talented clinicians and administrative staff
- Improve productivity with time-saving strategies
- Steer clear of anti-kickback and Stark violations
- Benchmark your agency against competitors
- Cut costs with smart operational practices
Home Health Line and its companion website, homehealthline.com, are the home health 30-DAY 100% No-Risk Guarantee — By using the tips, tools and expert business-boosting guidance you receive as a subscriber, you will increase revenue and decrease costs enough to more than cover your subscription cost or we’ll refund your subscription fee!