Listen to intake calls to improve customer service, increase referrals
Effective Jun 12, 2014
Published Jun 16, 2014
Last Reviewed Jun 18, 2014
Record intake phone calls or conduct scripted calls to monitor your intake department’s conversations with referral sources. Doing so will inform future training and increase the number of calls you receive that turn into sales.
You must log in to view the content you requested.
Not a subscriber? Start accessing the article you’re seeking right away plus weekly, home health-specific news, analysis, guidance and specific tools that enable your agency to increase referrals and profitability during times of increased competition and regulatory scrutiny.
Need multi-user access? Ensure uninterrupted individual access and maximum coding productivity for your whole team. For site license inquiries call: 1-855-CALL-DH1
Subscribers receive 12 monthly issues of the Home Health Line to help them:
- Comply with the latest CMS regulations
- Boost referrals with effective marketing and sales tactics
- Recruit and retain talented clinicians and administrative staff
- Improve productivity with time-saving strategies
- Steer clear of anti-kickback and Stark violations
- Benchmark your agency against competitors
- Cut costs with smart operational practices
Home Health Line and its companion website, homehealthline.com, are the home health 30-DAY 100% No-Risk Guarantee — By using the tips, tools and expert business-boosting guidance you receive as a subscriber, you will increase revenue and decrease costs enough to more than cover your subscription cost or we’ll refund your subscription fee!