Slide in agency, hospice sales could be short-term, M&A consultants believe
Effective May 28, 2015
Published Jun 1, 2015
Last Reviewed May 28, 2015
The number of home health agencies and hospices sold in the final quarter of 2014 dipped to 27 from 40 in the same quarter the previous year. And the slide continued in the first three months of 2015 — 21 home health and hospice providers were sold, down from 35 a year earlier
You must log in to view the content you requested.
Not a subscriber? Start accessing the article you’re seeking right away plus weekly, home health-specific news, analysis, guidance and specific tools that enable your agency to increase referrals and profitability during times of increased competition and regulatory scrutiny.
Need multi-user access? Ensure uninterrupted individual access and maximum coding productivity for your whole team. For site license inquiries call: 1-855-CALL-DH1
Subscribers receive 12 monthly issues of the Home Health Line to help them:
- Comply with the latest CMS regulations
- Boost referrals with effective marketing and sales tactics
- Recruit and retain talented clinicians and administrative staff
- Improve productivity with time-saving strategies
- Steer clear of anti-kickback and Stark violations
- Benchmark your agency against competitors
- Cut costs with smart operational practices
Home Health Line and its companion website, homehealthline.com, are the home health 30-DAY 100% No-Risk Guarantee — By using the tips, tools and expert business-boosting guidance you receive as a subscriber, you will increase revenue and decrease costs enough to more than cover your subscription cost or we’ll refund your subscription fee!